[Dxspider-support] Slogan IndexError

Bill K4DX at arrl.net
Thu Jul 17 15:28:51 BST 2008

Thanks for making this program, Bela.  I'm getting some error, however.

On running slogan, I get a listing of calls with information, but
ending with:

N0AV <and then the line of info about the N-Zero Alpha Victor.>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./slogan", line 350, in <module>
   s += "%4d  %-20s" % (len(p[4]), p[4][-1][0])
IndexError: list index out of range

Anyone else see this?

Regards,
Bill, K4DX
sysop, K4UGA

      *****  "Are you guys ready?  Let's roll!"  *****
Todd Beamer's last words from United Airlines Flight 93 as heard
by a GTE/Airfone operator.  Moments later, he and the other
passengers took action to stop the evil hijackers from crashing
into a key government facility in Washington, DC.  The target was
most certainly either the Capitol or the White House.  The United
States is still a land of brave heroes who believe in duty, honor,
and country.  Flight 93 carried forty of them.