[Dxspider-support] NG9R-1

Danny Pease dpease at adams.net
Thu Jul 17 23:48:01 BST 2008

With some help and encouragement from several of you here, I have
managed to get DX Spider running on an older Windows 98 laptop, with
both RF and telnet connections working. After a little more studying the
sysop manual, I hope to be able to connect to a couple of other nodes
and start finding what problems pop up with traffic on it. My local RF
connections are all on summer schedules, but I am sure once I have is
fully functional, it will get some use via RF connections.

Thanks for the help and encouragement.

NG9R