[Dxspider-support] Again on Multi-Connect

Simone IK5YZW bianchi.s at tin.it
Fri Jul 18 06:44:52 BST 2008

Hi all,

this period is really frustrating. I never used so much the set/lockout
command as in the last days.
This is the only way to cure temporarily this problem , waiting for Dirk to
implement the (un)set/multiconnect function.

Fortunately, some time ago I made a little command that show a list of users
connected in the last days, so it's easy to view new users, without
searching in the log files. You can check this feature on my node (
ik5yzw.dyndns.org 8000 ) issuing the command sh/unique. I will send the
script to anyone who asks.

I hope in some good news from Dirk.

73s Simone  IK5YZW