[Dxspider-support] Talk

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Fri Jul 18 12:51:21 BST 2008

Hi Klaus,

what I did that connected to ha5di-5 with two different calls, ha5di and
hg5ady. Single line talk was working in both direction between them.
Will try it later between different nodes, including your.

Just an idea, log and debug files may help to see what is happening.

Regards... Béla , ha5di

Klaus Heintzenberg írta:
> Hi Bela.
>
> Just tried talk between ha5di-5 and db0spc-7 using calls df0rx/dj6rx
>
> Talk worked only ONE WAY. All enabled and both calls 'seen'
>
> 73, Klaus

believed to be clean.