[Dxspider-support] DXMySQL

Stanley Grixti stanley at 9h1lo.net
Mon Jun 2 05:53:08 BST 2008

guys..one of the main reasons I wanted the spots in MySQL was graphing
and statistics

tonight I have been playing with the PHP GD Library which creates an
image dynamically on the fly

try this out http://www.9h1lo.net/clustergraph.php

that is showing a count of all spots in the database by band

technically it is realtime from DXSpider!!

who wants it...and can improve on it...email me and i'll email you the
beta script

73

Stan 9H1LO