[Dxspider-support] ADSL routers

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Thu Jun 5 10:49:12 BST 2008

I would use an old, otherwise useless PC with a LINUX router-only
configuration. Even it can be done without a HDD running it from a CD or
a small CF card with an IDE/CF adapter. This would give a freedom to
manage the bandwith, to have the proper firewall, intrusion detection
and monitoring tools.

Regards... Béla