[Dxspider-support] State information missing

Dave Hawes dave.n3rd at verizon.net
Sun Jun 15 13:26:21 BST 2008

We are also finding that filtering "by_state" is broken, at least on
the K3WW node:

	sh/ver
	DX Spider Cluster version 1.55 (build 0.13) on Linux
	Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Dirk Koopman G1TLH
	N3RD de K3WW 15-Jun-2008 1218Z dxspider >

Setting up a reject/spot by_state filter results in no spots being
delivered.

73 - Dave N3RD