[Dxspider-support] Talk not working.

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Mon Jun 23 10:28:20 BST 2008

Hi.

For some reason talks is no longer working on oz5bbs-7.

It doesn't work to send talks to anyone else but locally connected users.

No matter which other call I try to send a talk to (and the user is visible in sh/c and is
connected to a cluster that connects directly to oz5bbs-7), I get the following thrown at me:

callsign xx1yyy not visible on the cluster

I am running 1.55 build 0.13.

When I do a sh/route xx1yyy the reply is always this

xx1yyy on OZ2DXC via

There is never a callsign shown after "via"

Would really appreciate if it could be fixed, as my users ise the talk command quite a lot :-)

Can it be because OZ2DXC is using 1.54 build 0.194 ?

Would be kind of nice if it was possible to send talks to someone who is just 1 step away :-)

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH