[Dxspider-support] DXSpider 1.55 Updates

scarroll at mchsi.com scarroll at mchsi.com
Mon Jun 23 18:20:09 BST 2008

Luigi,

I don't know... the previously mentioned experiment was done over the course of
a couple days. When I wasn't able to get things working properly, I scrubbed
the whole c:\spider directory (after doing an extensive backup to CD first) and
reloaded from a CVSlatest.gz file containing 1.55 build 0.9 --- I'm able to do
a complete reload of DXSpider in about an hour now. If you find out how to
reload a previous build from CVS let us all know please. Thanks !!!

73, Steve - AA4U

> FYI, confirming that any updates after 1.55 build 0.9 (MSWin) has a
> problem
> with showing the STATE abbreviation and with issuing a TALK message to
> anyone
> other than your local node. Updates were done from CVS, builds 0.10 0.12
> and
> 0.13 all show the same indications.

> Until the problem is fixed, I have reverted back to build 0.9 which works
> fine.

Steve,
what's the CVS command to revert back to build 0.9 ??

73's de Luigi, ik5zuk