[Dxspider-support] files created by spider are root.spider and not sysop.spider

ON6HH Roland Huysentruyt on6hh at uba.be
Thu Jun 26 06:54:10 BST 2008

Hi all
Tnx Ian and Béla
Even after "chown -R sysop.spider spider"  newly created files f.e. logfiles
are   "root.spider" .
If  I start spider manualy as sysop from /spider/perl , files are created
as sysop.spider !
It must be the way I startup spider automaticly .
Spider starts up as follows   in etc/tty5  :
" exec /home/sysop/spider/perl/cluster.pl sysop >/dev/tty5 "
What am i doing wrong  in this command line ?
Using UBUNTU 7.10 server   .
73
Roland
on6hh at uba.be