[Dxspider-support] (no subject)

Bill English bill at k4fx.net
Tue Mar 11 02:34:55 GMT 2008

Hi  Guys,

I have what must be a dumb question, I changed my time on my linux servers
like always, but when I did, my time was all of a sudden 1 hour ahead when I
posted on the cluster. I had to set the server time back one hour to
compensate, and now at 2220 correct time, it's set to 2120, one hour early,
but when I post I see the correct time.

What could cause something like this? It's not major that this particular
server be perfect, it doens't handle any mail.. but I would like to have it
back to normal

I poked around DXVars and the other files I modded when I installed it and I
dont recall anything that had to do with my offset from GMT, but it's like
it corrected itself automatically, however when I do a date command in VI it
was correct and now it's 1 hour off,.

Any replies would be appreciated.

Bill K4FX

believed to be clean.