[Dxspider-support] Prompt problem

Steve IK4WMH ik4wmh at virgilio.it
Mon May 5 19:28:14 BST 2008

Hello,

one of our users has developed a strange problem.

When he connects to our dxspider he receive a very strange prompt,
this is a capture:

running DXSpider V1.54 build 0.177
Cluster: 430 nodes, 9 local / 2397 total users  Max users 2880  Uptime 13 09:56
dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider>
dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider> dxspider>

He had a similar problem one month ago so I deleted the user from the
database and asked him to insert his data again and his problems
disappeared.

Now he is experiencing the problem again, apparently he is the only
user having such problem.

I logged in using his call and I too can see all the prompts as posted
above, they are displayed every time I try to issue a command.

Any idea what could be causing the problem and if there's another way
to fix it rather than the "delete/user" command?

Famous Sport Quotes:

"I am the most loyal player money can buy."

Don Sutton, pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Houston Astros,
Milwaukee Brewers, Oakland Athletics and California Angels