[Dxspider-support] DXSpider and AX25utils

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Thu May 8 05:32:50 BST 2008

the ax25-utils is outdated and you should look at ax25-apps and ax25-
tools instead.  I have been running my DXSpider node for over seven
years with an RF port set up using the procedure in the Installation
Manual (which, quite frankly, is easier to understand than the AX25-
HOWTO).  I don't get all that many RF connections anymore but it has
worked very well.

73, Bob N7XY