[Dxspider-support] respawing

Fulvio HB9DHG hb9dhg at ticino.com
Sat May 24 09:57:16 BST 2008

Thanks Bela for your reply.
I agree with you. I did run the node under Fedora 8/Mandrake and never had a
problem.
By doing the upgrade to Fedora 9 I've now this behaviour. I think somebody
need also to
test this distro (I always worked with Linux Red Hat and Mandrake 9).
I don't see any errors or warning messages in the /var/log folder... but I
will wait
patiently some replies and do some more test in my environment.
Have a good week end.
Regarsd, HB9DHG Fulvio