[Dxspider-support] User conn - disconn

Dave Edwards dave at g7rau.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 13:40:56 GMT 2008

Hi

Did I miss a thread where there was a solution to these new pieces of
software that connect to multi DXC then disconnect the unneeded ones etc?

Just recently there has been a rapid increase in these connects /
disconnects and now it is to the point I don't want to see users
connecting and disconnecting any more because there are more of these
than spots... Is there a way logged on as sysop to hide the displaying
of connects and disconnects from users (I still want to see node connects)?

I know some have removed themselves from DXC lists but I really do not
want to go down this route. All that it requires is some consideration
and brain cell activation from software developers..

73 de Dave GB7RAU

Dave Edwards (G7RAU)
email:
dave at g7rau.co.uk