[Dxspider-support] CTY-1809 Contest Country Files - 01 October 2008

Anthony(N2KI) n2ki at amsat.org
Fri Oct 3 00:34:04 BST 2008

What file folder does one find maxconnect values in?

Thanks

Etc.

These are now incorporated into CVS/git.

I have also (finally) added a mod that will limit the number of
connections users and nodes are allowed to already have when they try to
connect to you. This is fairly crude and is only checked on *incoming*
connections.

I have arbitrarily chosen the max no of connections for users to be 3
and for nodes to be 8.

What this means for sysops is that if an incoming user connection is
made and he already has 3 or more connections, it will be refused and a
message displayed to the user. The same is true for incoming node
connections except that the incoming node can have up 7 connections
already (i.e. a maximum of 8). Outgoing connections are not affected or
checked.

Sysops can disable this behaviour by setting $main::maxconnect_user
and/or $main::maxconnect_node to 0 else set either value to anything
they like.

Dirk G1TLH