[Dxspider-support] R: Setting maximum connections

Luigi - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Fri Oct 3 12:33:08 BST 2008

Hi Dirk,
after upgrading to build 0.30 I have two partner nodes that
are continuously connecting and immediately disconnect.
I'm suspecting
that it's related to the new maxconnect_node value.

Please, could you
explain more detailed how works the set/maxconnect command and how
works the new nodes connect check ??

TIA,
73 de Luigi, ik5zuk

>set/maxconnect 30 gb7djk ed7zab-5 pi4tue-8 wr3d db0sue-7
>
>And you
only need to use this command if you are one of these "big"
>nodes or
one of these "big" nodes connects to you (and *not* if you
>connect to
one of them).

>It is, I admit, confusing, but I am back here and
available to answer