[Dxspider-support] Timeout

IK1HJS ik1hjs at email.it
Wed Oct 8 23:16:34 BST 2008

I'd like to avoid the message "Sorry IK1HJS you are connected to me on
another port" sent from the cluster not allowing me do reconnect  if my
telnet connection has a failure, and I'd like be able to reconnect
immediately the cluster.

I saw that a lot of clusters around don't have this function active and
I can reconnect normally without waiting 10 minutes.

I suppose there must be a timeout counter somewhere ...

The solution to this problem has been solicited by a lot of users.

Can you help me ?

Running dxspider on an Ubuntu Server edition.

Thanks !

Carlo IK1HJS