[Dxspider-support] Stop ann

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Wed Oct 15 12:50:10 BST 2008

Dare I ask who the bad spotter is?
I can't remember his call, but I had to block his IP address at my firewall
and then I found the set/badspotter command.

If if is the same guy, I recommend that you all do the same thing.  He will
flood your cluster with political diatribe.

Mike VA3MW

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:47 AM, Mike McCarthy, W1NR <lists at w1nr.net> wrote:

> Ruben Navarro Huedo wrote:
> > Hello friends:
> > A little question.
> > How can i stop announces of a call in my node?
> >
> > TNX a lot.
> >

> "set/badspotter <call>" will disallow and reject announce messages made
> by <call>.  It also prevents spots from <call> as well.
> "set/badword <call>" will prevent messages with <call> in the message body.
>
> Mike, W1NR

Michael Walker Photography
http://www.walkerphotography.ca