[Dxspider-support] Node disconnects

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Sat Oct 18 06:13:05 BST 2008

I switched dxspider to a different computer a few months ago and it
had been running fine but some hardware issues have arisen so I
decided to go back to the previous machine.  I updated to the latest
with cvs and it runs fine, but all of the connections I make to other
nodes quit after a few minutes with messages like:

DXChannel WR3D destroyed (4)

This happens with connections to DXSpider, CC-Cluster and AR-Cluster
nodes.  There is no other information related to this and nothing
else looks strange.  Crontab will restart the connection but it dies
again after a while.  Incoming connections are not affected.

Does anyone have an idea as to what may be happening and what I can
do to fix it?

Bob, N7XY