[Dxspider-support] Node Disconnects

Radioman radioman01 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 15:31:42 GMT 2008

When I used wireless I did have trouble, how I found It was I setup a DOS
window to ping Google every 10 seconds with a 500 bite data packet, after a
few minutes I found the wireless unit missing packets, also make sure that
the XP firewall is off in the services, I had loads of trouble with XP, then
I switched to windows 2K server and 2K3 server with no issues, but I did get
rid of the wireless connection on the cluster

Tony
NN1D

Computer Services Administrator
Dartmouth Police Department