[Dxspider-support] RF connect question

Danny Pease dpease at adams.net
Thu Oct 30 17:42:34 GMT 2008

Thanks Ron,

I only had one RF user all weekend and of course it was the where the
problem was. All the telnet users were fine.

In the past couple of days I have tried several times here at home to
duplicate the problem by connecting to my node through a separate TNC
and radio. Even if I load the AGWPE buffer up with a lot of data, the
cluster will disconnect me after a few minutes of no activity from my
other station. When I reconnect, everything operates normally.

All I can think is it had something to do with the heavy load during the
contest and AGWPE getting it's signals crossed. I have had the AGWPE
application get screwed up a couple of times before. This is on an old
WIN98 machine, so it may be a Windows related issue with AGWPE.

Danny NG9R