[Dxspider-support] CVS settings on Spider website

Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Tue Sep 2 13:10:43 BST 2008

Hello the list, hello Dirk !
If I remember well, some time ago Dirk has put up his own CVS server
(running Git) for the spider software.

I believe the CVS settings on the spider website and also the wiki pages are
at the previous settings, where the CVS repository was hosted on
sourceforge.net; infact the two commands were:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dxspider login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dxspider co spider

Now, due to an HD failure on my system, I've lost all the datas and I've
installed a brand new spider node under Ubuntu 8.04 LTS Server, so for this
I need the new instructions to configure the CVS. Please, could someone tell
me the new ones ?!?

73 de Luigi, IK5ZUK