[Dxspider-support] Stations logging in sending one spot then logging out follow up

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Sun Apr 26 20:17:32 BST 2009

Keith,

is something wrong with these spots, I mean are they false, abusing,
etc? Or they I correct just the client pumping them looks strange or funny?

I do not know who is injecting it, but can imagine applications. It
would be a behavior of a gateway whos is not conencted to the network as
a node for example, like an SMS or a WEB gateway.

Regards

Béla, HA5DI