[Dxspider-support] New version of qrz.pl

Robert Chalmas rcbza at hb9bza.net
Wed Aug 12 20:03:25 BST 2009

Hi everybody,

I had the same problem at HB9IAC-8 and just found a very simple fix.

Edit the qrz.pl file (should be in /spider/local_cmd/show) and go to line 32
(in the version I have; this may differ if you kept an older version).

It should look like this:
$url = "http://qrz.com/database?callsign=@list";

Just add the 4 characters "www." before "qrz.com". The result will be:
$url = "http://www.qrz.com/database?callsign=@list";

And the function works again !

Please note this applies only to the qrz.pl version written by LU9DA, not to
the original one written by Dirk.

Vy 73's

Robert - HB9BZA

--
Robert CHALMAS, PO Box 1225, CH-1227 Carouge/GE, SWITZERLAND
email: rcbza at hb9bza.net           web: http://www.hb9bza.net