[Dxspider-support] simple filter question

Michael Walker (VA3MW) va3mw at portcredit.net
Fri Aug 21 21:32:57 BST 2009

All

I am setting up a new connection as my partner node is down due to a storm
issue.  Lee VE7CC has been kind enough to allow me to connect to him.

I am having problems comprehending (lack of sleep) how to set up a filter
that is system wide (is that node default?).

I want to only receive spots originating from dxcc zones 2, 4 and 5.

I tried:

Acc/route node_default call_zone 2, 4, 5

But, it did not have the required affect (it didn't seem to stop anything).

What did I miss?

Mike VA3MW

http://walkerphoto.blogspot.com/2009/07/remote-ham-radio-operating.html