[Dxspider-support] Filters

Tom Vavra wb8zrl at inavia.net
Mon Dec 7 06:09:43 GMT 2009

On Monday 07 December 2009 01:57, Anthony(N2KI) wrote:
> Anyone having trouble setting filters?
>

> No matter which filter I set, it does not seem to work.
>

> For example, according to the filter manual acc/spot 4 by_zone 5 should
> only accept spots posted by stations in CQ zone 5.  I still get stuff from
> everywhere.
>

> I also tried acc/spot 4 by_state and I still get stuff from everywhere.
>

> The syntax was gotten from the manual on Wiki.  Thank for any suggestions.
>

> Anthony - N2KI
>
> 30MDG - 1187
>
>  www.n2ki.com

Anthony

        acc/spot 4 by_zone 5              will accept zone 5 spots, but it
tells DXSpider nothing about what to do with other spots.  Unless you somehow
reject them, you will see them.

        reject/spot 5 all                        is one example

to see only zone 5 spots try

      reject/spot not by_zone 5

            tom   WB8ZRL