[Dxspider-support] CVS Update

aa4u at mchsi.com aa4u at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 10 11:52:39 GMT 2009

Bob,

Thanks for the information. I didn't realize there was a Windows version of GIT. Of course,
now that means I need to figure out how to set it up to work with my DXSpider installation.
Has somebody already written configuration procedures?

Does this mean the standard tarball or zipfile updates are not supported anymore? Is WinCVS
updating obsolete as well?

I'm not opposed to learning new things and adapting, however only as a last resort.

73, Steve - AA4U