[Dxspider-support] CVS Update

Danny Pease dpease at adams.net
Fri Dec 11 14:56:34 GMT 2009

After having my node, NG9R-1, running for almost a year and a half (under
Windows 98SE), I decided to update to the latest yesterday and ran into the
same problem. After going through the wiki instructions (which were pretty
good), I still was at V1.55 build 0.52. After reading this email last night,
I went back and tried again this  morning, still at 0.52. If there is
something other than CVS to use to update, I guess I need to learn about it.
I did not see anything on the wiki about any other way to update using
Windows.

Danny NG9R
dpease at adams.net