[Dxspider-support] Pearl

Joseph White ke4tv at arrl.net
Tue Dec 15 23:42:04 GMT 2009

Well, I need as much help as I can get.  I would like to set up Spider
Cluster in place of the AR Cluster I have up.  I find the more logging
programs are using Spider than AR for some reason.  Maybe because most of
the good logging programs are written overseas.

Any help provided will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Joseph - KE4TV