[Dxspider-support] W1NR Cluster node upgrade

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Thu Dec 24 12:13:49 GMT 2009

On Monday, December  28, I am scheduled to get a FIOS internet
connection installed. This will increase my upstream bandwidth from 768k
to 15M. I will test it for a day or so and move the server on or about
Wednesday morning. This may cause disruption until the IP address change
gets distributed through the DNS servers. I will let you know the new IP
address when I know. I only hope that Verizon business grade FIOS is
half as reliable as my Covad DSL line has been.

73 de Mike, W1NR
sysop for DXSpider node dx.w1nr.net