[Dxspider-support] GB7BAA status?

Iain Philipps iain.philipps at sms.xerox.com
Sun Feb 1 08:30:34 GMT 2009

I had a call from Mike on Friday evening; he mentioned that the GB7BAA
computer was getting past it's "best by" date, and he was looking to upgrade
it. Also, there will have been an outage at some point while they
reorganized the infrastructure in the building where it lives.

Speaking of which: at some point later this month, I will be upgrading the
hardware on WR3D. There will be a few hours outage as a result. I'll let you
know when the date is fixed.

Regards     -     Iain