[Dxspider-support] announce command

Aurelio - PC5A pc5a at chello.nl
Wed Feb 4 17:35:25 GMT 2009

Hello,

On a spider node ( DX Spider Cluster version 1.55 (build 0.36) on Linux
) I issued an announce command with an slightly unexpected result:
command: ann All announces from KI4LTH are now blocked on this cluster node.
result: To * de PC5A: All announces from KI4LTH are now blocked on this
cluster node.

A show/announce gives:
04Feb2009 at 17:23:46 PC5A -> * [to PC5A only] All announces from KI4LTH
are now blocked on this cluster node.

I expected "To Local de PC5A..." Apparently the word "All" has a special
meaning, like "announce full"
I intended to send the announce to all locally connected users only.

The "help announce" doesn't show anything about another option besides
"announce full".

Am I doing something wrong?

73
-- Aurelio