[Dxspider-support] Cluster crashes a few times a day

Steve IK4WMH ik4wmh at virgilio.it
Sun Jan 11 11:48:02 GMT 2009

Hello Dirk,

>> I was having a very similar problem.  Upgrading to Ver 1.55 (Build 0.32)
>> seems to have fixed mine.

DKG> This is the correct thing to do.

Gianni IW4DXL upgraded on friday evening to DXSpider V1.55 build 0.36
and it's been running smoothly since then.

Tnx to K4DX, VE9AV and G1TLH for the help and the informations.

Famous Sport Quotes:

"They shouldn't throw at me. I'm the father of five or six kids."
Baseball player Tito Fuentes, after getting hit by a pitch.