[Dxspider-support] incoming filter question

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Tue Jan 20 03:40:07 GMT 2009

If you want to limit the incoming spots from another node the sysop would
put in
      accept/spots <node_call>  by_zone 1,2,3,4,5,6

Or the user could set up a filter
      accept/spots by_zone 1,2,3,4,5,6
or
      REJECT/SPOTS not by_zone 1,2,3,4,5,6
does the same thing.

73    Hank    K8DD

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C
<jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>wrote:

> I think he meant to limit the spots coming *into* his node, i.e. he's
> a sysop, not an end user.
>
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 8:24 PM, Bob Nielsen <n7xy at clearwire.net> wrote:
> > Try "sh/dx by_zone 2,3,4,5,6"
> >
> > Bob, N7XY
> >
> > On Jan 19, 2009, at 3:55 PM, Danny Pease wrote:
> >
> >> To keep the RF channel from backing up during contests, is there a
> simple
> >> way to limit the incoming spots to only those spotted by say, K,VE and
> XE
> >> stations?
> >>
> >> Danny  NG9R
>
> --
> Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us

"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley
--
"Me too!"    K8DD