[Dxspider-support] incoming filter question

Danny Pease dpease at adams.net
Tue Jan 20 03:44:11 GMT 2009

I have spots filtered to only those originating in K, VE and XE on my
terminal in the house but when a local RF user connects, I see spots
originating from all over the world going out and causing a lot of
unwanted traffic on the RF channel. During  a contest it can back up
pretty good, and that is with only one user on RF. I would like to limit
spots coming into my node to K, VE and XE so it will limit the traffic
going to everyone connected to NG9R-1. I have tried various filter
setting as listed in the sysop manual, but I have not hit on the right
combination yet.

Danny