[Dxspider-support] Upgrade reminder

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Fri Jan 30 08:48:59 GMT 2009

Hi all,
If you are not running the latest (or at least a recent) build of
DXSpider, you need to upgrade now.  I am involved in the latest version
of Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook which has its public preview on the 8th of
February.  The cluster interface in it uses the VE7CC interface that
Dirk coded into the later versions.  What this means is, if a user using
the new logbook logs into your cluster and it is not up to the latest
version, they will not see spots in the cluster window, even though you
are sending them.

I strongly suggest you upgrade now if you have not done.  The process is
painless and takes very little time.

Thanks

73 Ian

--