[Dxspider-support] DX CLuster

Hans-Juergen Barthen dl5di at gmx.de
Fri Jan 30 16:53:19 GMT 2009

You will find answers to this question around dec 29th 2008.

Here my own again:

>Another way was already described on the list here just a few years ago :-)

>It is a tool called "dxcbcp" (DX-Cluster-Broadcast Proxy) which runs on the
linux machine.
>It is a shellscript using some standard tools like "beacon" from the
ax25-tools and "rawconvers" from the conversd package.

>I am running it here spreading dx-spots through 3 local digipeaters since
years and my Kenwood TS2000 likes it.

>More information for example here:
<http://mailman.tobit.co.uk/pipermail/dxspider-support/2006-May/006471.html>
http://mailman.tobit.co.uk/pipermail/dxspider-support/2006-May/006471.html

It does not matter if you use a soundcard or any other ax25 device.
There also has been a solution using AGW.

73 de Hans, DL5DI

  _____