[Dxspider-support] IMPORTANT: WPXLOC.RAW updated 3 March 2009

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Thu Mar 5 19:42:19 GMT 2009

Wayne wrote:
> Hi All,
> I seem to be stuck with GIT PULL...
>
> I did the CTY and WPXLOC updates manually and the SH/H now agrees with
> Jim's sh/h HK0.
>
> However now when trying to do GIT PULL I get:
> error: Entry 'data/cty.dat'  not uptodate  cannot merge..

I am speculating that you have downloaded a copy of cty.dat onto your
system from Jim's web site and possible run /spider/perl/create_prefix.pl?

If that is all you have done (you can check with: "git status", it will
tell which files have been modified). The files will be in /spider/data.
There will be at least 3 (probably). Then do this:-

git reset --hard

and then try the "git pull" again.

If you have any doubts after the git status, post the output on here and
I will look at it and advise further.