[Dxspider-support] Beginner

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Thu Mar 12 07:48:52 GMT 2009

Martin,

ha5di-5 now conencts to you automatically and it works fine, so you have
already the first link and gets spots.

Read the relevant WIKI page for more info:

http://wiki.dxcluster.org/index.php/Configuration#Connection_scripts

Now I have to go to work, will be back in the evening. I will setup
message distribution for you then.

Good luck.

Béla, HA5DI