[Dxspider-support] Fw: Problem with DX-Spider & BPQ

Stephen Robert Conrad sconrac556 at rogers.com
Mon May 4 21:36:52 BST 2009

Perl Version Active Perl 5.8.8 Build 824
Win32-API -055 2008-08-2
I do not receive the error when it is not enabled. I runs find. It will start BPQ
and the application runs/starts then lock up due to
the following error being repeated.
PI/Type.pm line 216.
at C:/Perl/lib/Win32/API/Type.pm line 216
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at C:/Perl/lib/Win32/A

I tried removing the Win32-API -055 2008-08-2 and re-installing it from the Perl Package Manager. I still recieve the same error .

Stephen Robert Conrad