[Dxspider-support] git pull update

Danny Moss ddm at lnx-vk7hdm.dnsalias.org
Fri May 22 09:29:32 BST 2009

Dirk Koopman G1TLH wrote:
> git reset --hard
> git pull
>
> ddm at lnx-vk7hdm.dnsalias.org wrote:
>> Hi Group,
>>
>> I am just on my lunch break at work and wanted to make sure my dxspider
>> was up to date.
>> So I logged into my server using ssh and tried a git pull as sysop in
>> the
>> spider directory and received this back.
>>

>> Updating 6650170..c20c796
>> error: Entry 'changes' not uptodate. Cannot merge.
>>

>> Any Ideas or is it beacuse I have logged in remote from work and
>> trying to
>> update.
>>
>> Thank you
>> Best Regards
>> Danny Moss
>> VK7HDM

Hi Dirk,

Thank you that fixed it.

--
Best Regards
Danny Moss

Email: ddm at lnx-vk7hdm.dnsalias.org
Web: http://www.ddmcomputers.com

VK7HDM-2 Dxspider Telnet 203.55.215.226 port 7300 or pont your web
browser to http://www.ddmcomputers.com/cgi-bin/spider.cgi
VK7HDM-6 Tnos vk7hdm.ampr.org ip: 203.55.215.233 Telnet, www, ax25,
axip, axudp, converse, pop3, smtp, ftp, mail
linked to VK7HDM-8 Flexnet node Under FBB BBS VK7HDM-9
VK7HDM-7 Xrouter gw-vk7hdm.ampr.org ip: 203.55.215.230 Telnet, www,
ax25, axip, axudp, chat server, ftp, router
linked to VK7HDM-8 Flexnet node Under FBB BBS VK7HDM-9