[Dxspider-support] Guest sysops from other nodes?

William C. Vickers kn9n at comcast.net
Fri May 29 19:20:35 BST 2009

Hello All!

I definitely understand the need to lock out other nodes from logging in unless allowed by the sysop.  However, this defeats any sysop whose node has the same callsign as himself!  I would really like to be able to check in as a user to see enhancements and features on other nodes to see if they would be helpful to use on mine.

Why not a designated ssid for guest sysop login?  Or am I totally off-base?

73 de Bill KN9N