[Dxspider-support] User connections

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Tue Nov 3 15:33:32 GMT 2009

Hi all,
Spider used to deal with users dropping connection by dropping the user
after a fixed time (15 minutes springs to mind).  This used to be the
default but now a user logging in simply bumps their old login.  I need to
change one of my spider boxes back to the old way of doing things but I
can't find the info on how to do it.  I would imagine that it would be a
line in the startup script.

So what is the correct line please?

This is because for some reason people like to login to the same cluster
several times and don't have the sense to use SSID's.  I am sick of emailing
people :)

73 Ian

--
Ian J Maude, G0VGS