[Dxspider-support] k1xx node

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Wed Nov 4 09:43:58 GMT 2009

charlie carroll wrote:
> A few weeks ago I had a catastrophic failure of my node.  With my
> current work and travel schedules, I have been unable to free up the
> necessary time to repair the damage and put my node back on the air.
> Having run a node continually for over 20 years, I think now is as good
> a time as any to simply shut down for good.

I have written to Charlie off list, but I think it important that
everyone on here understands that, but for Charlie, DXSpider probably
would not be as well used as it is.

Thank you, Charlie, for all your help and advice over the years and good
luck for the future (and don't work too hard).

Dirk G1TLH