[Dxspider-support] badnode filtering

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 12 00:42:33 GMT 2009

Hi Mike

DX Summit spots come from both VE7CC and VE1DXI as OH8X-xx.
Much of the garbage is being filtered out, but some is still getting
through.

DX Summit also comes from K1TTT-14.

About 20% of the spots on the cluster system come from DX Summit.
80% of the spots on DX Summit come from the cluster system.

Lee VE7CC