[Dxspider-support] R: Cluster node announce adverts

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Tue Nov 17 12:50:50 GMT 2009

Hi Marco,
Once a day is not too bad I guess but I have to wonder what is the point of
having a beacon over the cluster network?  After all, the users that see it
are already using other clusters.  This is not a complaint against you, I am
generally interested why people feel they need to advertise their nodes
across the network, some of whom do so once an hour, simply adding unneeded
data on to the network.  Personally, I badspot any I see.

73 Ian

--
Ian J Maude, G0VGS
SysOp GB7MBC & HB9DRV-9 DX Clusters