[Dxspider-support] Recent posts

Ian Maude maudeij at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:06:36 GMT 2009

And a good point it is. However, are you telling me that a 1200 baud link
can handle the amount of traffic on the current network Iain? :D

Ian J Maude, G0VGS
Sysop GB7MBC DX Cluster
K2 #4044 | K3 #455
Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Nov 2009, at 12:57, "Iain Philipps" <iain.philipps at sms.xerox.com>
wrote:

[G0RDI decloaks for his once-a-year posting]

Ian,

The answer is "What's your delivery infrastructure" ?

If you believe that the vast majority are internet users (and they probably
are, IMHO) then put all the bells and whistles in you like.

On the other hand, what do you do for the "real" users - those still using
1200bps radio circuits to connect? OK - I guess you can build in a switch
"low speed on interface 'x'"

Just a point to ponder :-)

73 de G0RDI