[Dxspider-support] R: Cluster node announce adverts

Dave Court EI3IO at connogue.com
Tue Nov 17 21:59:02 GMT 2009

Dear Marco
I also bad-spot any advertising or regular announcements I see on my
node. I'm really surprised anyone is still doing it as I think the issue
crops up about twice a year on this group and always generates a
negative reaction.
73s Dave sysop EI7SDX

--
This Email comes from Dave Court - A92IO, EI3IO, G3SDL, OZ3SDL
QTH (Grid) Locator - LL56fe (Bahrain) IO63WF (Ireland)

QSL address (Ireland): 'Connogue', River Lane, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland
QSL address (Bahrain): PO Box 31183, Budaiya, Kingdom of Bahrain

Tel: (EI) +353 48 9099 7804 or (GI) +44 28 9099 7804
Skype Username: Connogue or Connport
VoIP: sip: 1997804 at sipgate.co.uk