[Dxspider-support] Australian 4 letter calls

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Nov 20 15:22:21 GMT 2009

On 11/20/2009 8:19 AM, Ian Maude wrote:

> Out of interest he is spotting through dxsummit at the moment so
> presumably his spots are getting on to the network currently although
> I have not checked as yet.

Yes, his spots are showing up at W0MU-1, a CC cluster:

DX de VK4FREQ:    3790.0  HL5BLI       Keep Trying M8 Took Me 2 hrs, 73!
           1514Z

I also note that EB1BSV/M is logged into VE7CC CC cluster, and his spots
are getting out as well, at least to another CC cluster:

DX de EB1BSV/M:  14070.0  GM4LPT       tnx and 73 bpsk31
            1517Z

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us